Terms & Conditions -
Orders cannot be cancelled once placed through our website.
Unfortunately, our products are non-refundable, but we will happily exchange unworn products for a different size or style within 30 days. The customer is responsible for shipping cost. Please be aware that Wandering Coyote is not responsible for packages once they have been delivered or any customs/duty fee's. Wandering Coyote will not be held responsible for any damage to any products after delivery. A confirmation email with tracking details will be provided once items have been shipped. Please email email@example.com for any enquiries you may have.
- If exchange is necessary please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will provide you with shipping details and a unique code to enter at checkout. Customer is responsible for shipping cost.
- We do not reimburse for return/exchange shipping.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and undamaged in their original, canvas bag as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a bag(s) or with marked soles/any damage may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
- We cannot process your exchange until we receive your goods.
- Please ensure the goods are returned to us using registered post. Unfortunately we cannot be held accountable for parcels going missing, therefore we advise you to take note of a tracking number when returning the goods.
- Please be aware custom orders are final sale.
- Any purchases made through promos are final sale.
- Promo purchases can take up to 8 weeks processing time.
Note: Being that our products are 100% leather, they will become more characterized with every wear. It is recommended to coat our products with leather protector to combat the effects of weather.
Wandering Coyote has the right to refuse service to anyone.